I’d like to hear from you
I thought about putting a little web form here — but, given a choice, I’d rather write email from my email client and figured you might too.
And I know you don’t want to say too much about your project up front, but if you could, please let me know a little about your organization and what kind of role you’re looking to fill.
Or you could just say hi. That works too.Email Me
I especially want to hear from:
- independent organizations, non-profits, funded entrepreneurs & start-ups that need a high-level, hands-on, designer to help build their brand / product / service / design team from the ground up
- design studios & agencies that need someone to fill an art director / design principal / ACD role on a digital product or web -centric project or campaign
- other designers, devs, freelancers who just want to connect or maybe collaborate in the future
- anyone who recognizes that projects can be two of three things: good, fast, or cheap — and that “good” is non-negotiable
Obligatory third-person “about me”
Here are the five things that Jessie Rauch takes seriously:
- web design
- client satisfaction
- the task at hand
- delivering on time and under budget
These are the three things she refuses do:
- mindlessly emulate trends
- grind work out without caring about it
- deceive users
And something she can’t do:
- use the word “synergy” with a straight face
She has a fantastic view of the Manhattan skyline from her Queens studio — and far too many books. She lives with her wife and cat.
Connect with her on: